In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end content creation and production processes across the Services marketing initiatives. This role sits in Pay team, which supports Pay, Card, Gift Card and Alt Pay lines of business.
More specifically, as part of the Pay team you will:
• Lead and manage communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information and asset deliverables
• Ability to effectively manage and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
• Ability to navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
• Oversee projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative expediently
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
• Foster relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure that we’re delivering against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
• Work closely with internal and external partner teams to identify more efficient workflows
• Plan, manage, and communicate internal and external workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables.
• Experience in managing clear briefs to ensure that key internal and external stakeholders are aligned
. • Demonstrated experience creating and informing SOW’s with the ability to properly asses and inform burn.
• Ability to independently manage budgets and agency relationships.
• Ability to build relationships with your Content and Product counterparts to ensure that the creative that is being developed is thoughtful of all channel partner needs.
• 5-7 years of experience acting as a lead producer in a creatively-driven advertising agency or internal creative team
• Expert knowledge of marketing, content creation and production processes; ideally within a subscription services business model.
• Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure.
• Established network of world-class creative, production, digital, motion, illustration, and freelance agency partners
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple vendor relationships and defining a partner roster.
• Ability to create SOW’s, manage budgets, negotiate costs efficiently with third party vendors, create PR’s, PO’s and track spend.
• Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life.
• Ability to execute creative ideas and communications across a variety of mediums from digital display, print, OOH, film and video, email, experiential activations, website landing pages.