Creative Project Associate Overview:
As the Creative Project Associate, you will play a critical role in defining, driving and managing the processes and systems that support the Creative organization. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and negotiation skills as well as an understanding of finance fundamentals. Working alongside the Creative leadership team, you will support Creative resourcing, including the development and management of estimates, timelines and utilization.
Creative Project Associate Responsibilities:
· Identify workflows that can be optimized and proactively develop solutions, plans, and standard operating procedures to facilitate growth or improve efficiency
· Monitor utilization to target performance, investigate outliers and recommend plans for remediation
· Drive change through thorough documentation, structure, process and technology solutions or tools
· Oversee external production vendor engagements, contracts, negotiation and delivery of creative assets
· Optimize utilization by making staffing decisions in support of the deployment strategy for the business
· Understand the impacts of moving resources from account to account
· Serve an active role in contributing to product insights, initiatives, and projects along with bridging stakeholders across the organization as needed
· Escalate sensitive or high-risk staffing situations to leadership
· Resolve staffing conflicts to the satisfaction of all parties, which may include identifying creative staffing alternatives and negotiating with projects and resources
· Define project scope, goals, dependencies and deliverables for key Creative projects
· Communicate and set expectations on resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines or budget
· Monitor timelines to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess, address and escalate any issues or concerns that may delay the project
· Facilitate communication & integration of Creative Operations tools and resources through Creative organization; partner with cross-functional teams Ops teams.
· Provide financial detail and internal due diligence to Operations Business Partners when seeking external sourcing approval
· Manage the Creative Operations Traffic Manager, ensuring the success of their day-to-day responsibilities
Creative Project Associate Qualifications:
• PMI or PMP certification preferred.
• 2-4 years of relative experience required
• 3+ years professional marketing or advertising experience, working on integrated (including digital), multi-channel programs, in Agile environment
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production process.