Timing: Start mid/late October
Hours per Week: 35-40
Pay Rate: $20-25/hr DOE
One of our retail clients is looking for a freelance Creative Project Coordinator to join their team immediately for some ongoing support.
This freelance Creative Project Coordinator will be helping support the internal studio design team with file/asset management, the creation of physical product image presentation boards, and basic visual design responsibilities.
The freelance Creative Project Coordinator should be well-versed in digital asset management best practices, extremely organized, and detail oriented, and familiar with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom.
Ideal freelance Creative Project Coordinator candidates will have:
- 1-2+ years of agency or in-house studio experience
- Strong understanding of how to manage digital creative assets
- Experience creating physical presentation boards and operating large format digital printers
- Organized, detail-oriented team player comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Basic proficiency with Adobe CC and able to handle file resizing, formatting, etc.
- Experience using digital asset management tools and programs - i.e. Webdam, Lightroom, or similar
Nice to Have:
- Experience working on retail and/or CPG brands
*Offsite flexible, but onsite as needed
**Computer will be provided