Our client, a major entertainment network has an immediate need for a Creative Project Coordinator. This is a freelance position for four months, fully remote with potential to extend. Must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
This is an opportunity to be part of a creative marketing team for a period of four months. The Creative Coordinator will assist the creative team in developing the visual identity of title-level campaigns for films, series, documentaries, comedy specials, unscripted, animation and more. This person will work with internal teams and external agencies to coordinate the output of all creative materials, including trailers, video creative, YouTube content, key art and product art, alongside digital & out-of-home print materials. The Coordinator will assist in carrying out the tactical parts of the marketing campaign, including building pitch decks, conducting script coverage, and overseeing creative trackers, asset lists, production timelines and corresponding deadlines. The Coordinator will also contribute to agency onboarding and the scheduling of partner meetings. This role will report to the Director of Creative.
- Support in the development and execution of best-in-class creative marketing materials for campaigns from inception through delivery to achieve business objectives.
- Day-to-day support of internal teams and agencies on asset requests and creative campaign needs in the development of trailers, promos, key art, product art, digital display.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across social, PR, media, editorial, growth marketing, international and distribution/partner marketing on creative needs.
- Manage detailed campaign workbacks, to ensure key campaign milestones are met.
- Support paid media programs, including detailed creative specs, routings and delivery of creative materials (i.e. high-impact digital displays, custom digital placements, custom A/V; experiential activations, event sponsorships, etc.)
- Facilitate the development of creative decks to communicate campaign pitches, plans and executions.
- Contribute to, build upon and help manage big ideas that break-through in a cluttered, competitive consumer landscape. Take bold swings with creative ideas grounded in strategy and insights.
- Contributor to a team culture that breaks the mold, fueled by innovation & creativity in a fast-paced environment, with positive & transparent collaboration.
- 2+ years of creative marketing experience.
- Knowledge of creative marketing production, including trailers and key art.
- Ability to execute tactically based on strategic decisions.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organization and attention to detail are musts.
- Positive team collaboration and a can-do attitude.
- Adaptable to change within a fast-paced environment.
- A sincere love for television, movies and storytelling.
- Understanding of the current dynamic entertainment landscape, competitive creative campaigns and consumer trends.
- Bachelor's degree.
Send your resume today!