Seeking a Creative Project Manager, who is passionate about finding operational efficiencies in the creative process and moves projects forward without sacrificing quality or standards.
In this role, you will prioritize, plan, manage, and oversee multiple, multi-faced creative projects on behalf of the Creative Strategy team within the Brand Marketing department. You are responsible for managing client expectations, possess the ability to anticipate workload and resources needed for a successful project, and have experience working with creatives and marketers. To thrive in this position, you’ll need excellent project management skills, strategic thinking, relationship building, problem-solving, and superior communication skills. You’re skilled at articulating creative thinking and capable of tying decisions to project goals and strategy. In this role, you will work closely with creative leads, designers, marketers, and external partners.
- Own the creative operational work back plan taking accountability for workstreams; developing schedules, key milestones, and action items to be socialized and used for internal teams and external agency partners while keeping the project on track.
- Fulfill asset management needs— sourcing, tracking, uploading/ingesting, replacing, updating, and general maintenance— for Marketing projects.
- Drive development and execution of complex and large-scale initiatives with cross-functional marketing teams.
- Simplify complex projects and articulate direction and document creative processes within the Creative team.
- Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure all parties are aligned both internal and external.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement, and monitor quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and anticipate and make tradeoffs to balance the business needs versus creative constraints.
- Perform a degree of technical quality control on finished deliverables (i.e. playability, does it meet the spec, audio levels, etc.)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven track record of creative automation or automating efficient creative workflows.
- Familiarity with project management systems and other verification techniques to manage project scope and schedule.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Jira, Asana, or other similar tools) is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of A/V production workflows, particularly around short-form or promotional content like digital ad creative for paid social (Facebook, Instagram) and/or digital display and video (Google DV360, YouTube).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Google Apps Suite.
- Accomplished presentation and communication skills—both written and verbal. Ability to communicate effectively using written, and verbal means, in small or large groups.
- Understanding of the creative process and knowledge of technical requirements for traditional, social, digital, motion, and UX media.
- A propensity to learn new concepts and apply them to projects.
- Clear ability to work autonomously and shape thought-out decisions.
- Agile thinker, team-oriented, and solution-focused.
- Track record of managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or design/arts, related field, required
- 5+ years in a Creative or Design department as an Assistant, Coordinator, Project Management, or Operations Manager, preferably in a creative agency or in-house creative team.