Must have creative project management experience
Temp to Perm
Remote, ideally located in California
Our client, a growing fitness and lifestyle brand is looking for a Creative Project Manager. This is a freelance position with potential to go fulltime that will start remote and ideally sit in the LA office on a hybrid schedule. Candidates located in the LA or OC area highly preferred.
The Creative Project Manager leads projects across marketing communications, brand, sports-marketing projects. High-level responsibilities include project planning, project team mentoring, strong interdepartmental representation of the Creative team and day-to-day facilitation and management of creative deliverables. The Project Manager possesses a mastery of multi-channel project management (with an emphasis on digital, social) and thrives in a fast-paced setting. As well as helping develop & implement creative processes for organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The Creative team is an integral component of bringing all campaigns to life and holds the keys to conveying what each initiative will look like, feel like and offer the public - and you will be a key member of releasing that experience into the wild.
Who You Are.
· 3-5 years relevant experience in project management
· Successful experience working in a fast-paced business
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Strong command-presence in meetings
· Organized with a strong attention to detail
· Proficient in project management tools (i.e. Smartsheet, Monday.com)
· Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
· Ability to foresee project crisis and lead in strategically solving them
· Flexible attitude to balance between long term plans and fast-emerging & evolving needs Proactively initiate processes that will improve the department, workflow, and team as a whole Self-starter who can manage projects autonomously, while collaborating with Marketing & Creative leadership as well as cross-functional teams
· Strong yet kind personality with a positive attitude to help motivate and support teams
What you’ll do:
· Take ownership of projects from inception to execution - plan, monitor, and deliver successful projects that are on time and meet (or exceed) project objectives.
· Drive process for completion of projects and deliverables.
· Drive the Creative
· Daily Standup to track progress, assess risks with the team and be the eyes and ears of team progress
· Help review and redefine project scopes in partnership with the internal marketing team.
· Develop, maintain, and communicate project milestones in order to drive on-time delivery and alert team members of project delays.
· Ensure cross-functional team alignment, maintaining consistent communication with all team members, from core project team to stakeholders and leadership -- clearly flagging the discrepancies and offering resolutions
· Proactively plan strategies to mitigate project risks that involve: resource management and identifying and clearing bottle necks.
· Never leaving the ‘problems’ for others to discover.
· Keep projects on track through management of workflow, clear task lists and due dates, status reports, and meeting notes.
· Work collaboratively with the Associate Director and other project managers to identify Creative roadblocks and areas of improvement - be the eyes and ears of the Creative Team Provide regular reporting to the associate Director on project statuses and daily happenings