The Creative Traffic and Resource Manager is at the center of our creative process! In this position, you own the workflow of incoming projects to the creative team, track individual creative staff assignments, and monitor capacity of the team. You geek out about streamlining intake and capacity planning. You possess strong visual and written communication skills and you dream about connecting the dots and setting the team up for success through tactical coordination.
You love the idea of spearheading partner education and you understand how the team works across all types of projects. But you won’t do this alone: you’ll have the full support of team leads and Program Management.
In this role, you will also
• Build our first team-wide system for resource management, partnering with our Creative Operations Manager and creative leads; Distribute assignments to creative teams in partnership with the team leads in a constantly evolving, fast-paced environment
• Monitor projects and workloads—adjusting assignments and schedules as needed
• Review all project intake forms, ensuring requests and assignments are accurate and complete before work begins
• Ensure the scope of work for each project is clear and agreed to by the creative team and internal partners – noting adjustments to the scope-of-work as projects progress
• Schedule project intake and project kick-off meetings, and build work tickets in Jira for all projects
• Work to resolve issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members and resource booking conflicts
• Track and report with up-to-date information on the forecast of resource capacity across the team
• Make recommendations for the use of freelance labor based on resource capacity and volume of work
• Coordinate all freelance and contract labor contracts
• Ensure freelancers and contractors are accurately onboarded to tools and ways-of-working
• Minimum 3 years experience in a creative services function (i.e., traffic, resource management) at a creative agency or with an internal creative team
• Familiar with collaboration software experience with Trello, Jira, and Confluence a plus) bull; Excellent with relationship-building and maintenance with adjacent teams
• Know how to optimally communicate requests and assignments. Be comfortable pushing back on incomplete requests and making sure everyone is satisfied with the project intake.
• Proven experience as a multitasker; you excel at prioritization and collaboration across multiple departments
• Proven ability to build relations and work effectively by problem-solving across many partners
• Ability to monitor schedules and resources as needed. Strong desire to work with a fun, creative, and entrepreneurial team
We’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. We’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the tasks that may be assigned. Rather, it is intended to give a sense of the expectations of the role. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.