Our client, a full service creative agency has an immediate need for a Creative Resource Production Manager. This is a freelance position (40 hours a week) with potential to go fulltime that is remote. Candidates local to the LA area highly preferred.
The Creative & Resources Production Manager plays a critical role in defining, driving and managing the creative process with teams across the agency. By having an intimate understanding of all agency disciplines and functions, the job implements existing processes and identifies opportunities for improvement while managing expectations and building stellar relationships with agency teams.
Working in partnership with the Executive Creative Director and Director of Agency Services, the individual will lead creative resourcing for the Los Angeles-based Creative team, including the development and management of estimates, timelines and utilization. The position requirements management of high priority projects, demonstrating a leadership role from conception through completion.
- Develop scope of work strategies in partnership with account management leads that support long-term relationships, proactively engaging account leads on organic growth expectations and potential resourcing needs
- Audit project team utilization on a weekly basis to monitor workload, ensure accuracy while providing ad hoc solutions and applying learnings to future resourcing needs
- Perform both forward-looking and post-mortem analysis on staffing allocations and consistently make recommendations on how to optimize creative resourcing and process
- Intimately manage high priority projects, demonstrating a leadership role from conception through completion spanning cross discipline teams
- Manage communications and build bridges across teams within the agency, demonstrating a strong knowledge of the different facets of the agency ecosystem
- Promote and enforce agency processes, creating workflow optimization across projects and cross discipline operations
- Set schedules and work plans that adhere to agency best practices; modify processes if appropriate and necessary in order to meet delivery requirements
- Interface with departments across the agency and/or third-party vendors
- Long-term vision, the ability to spot challenges before they appear and proactively provide solutions to minimize project risk
- Go with the flow and can sustain a clear, cool head under pressure, especially when the unexpected occurs
- Exude confidence and possess a go-getter attitude with zero ego
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working with various teams and can juggle concurrent work streams
- Strong understanding of the creative process for all types and phases of projects
- Time management, prioritization and organization are at your core
- Minimum of 4-6 years in a creative or agency environment
Send your resume today!