The Creative Strategy Manager II will lead the development and execution of all marketing deliverables and manage the day-to-day relationship between the creative team and key business stakeholders.
-Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional partners, including vertical business leads, creative team, brand strategy and performance marketing.
-Collaborate with all departments in the development of strategic and operational marketing initiatives, which are built on what we know about our 100MM members.
-Lead and support creative brief development, management of creative reviews, status reports, development and implementation of testing plans, and interpretation of creative performance results to inform future optimizations.
-Manage the creative development process through production with internal and/or outside agency partners, to deliver assets on time and on budget. Proactively anticipate issues or roadblocks and collaborate cross-functionally to find solutions.
-Provide leadership within the creative team by reviewing all creative work to ensure its on brief and meets business objectives. Lead brainstorming of new ideas and initiatives, based on knowledge of audience, product, channels and previous creative performance.
. Bachelor’s degree
· 5+ years’ experience in working Creative Project Management and/or Production Operations capacity
· Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills
· Proven track record allocating creative resources and optimizing creative workflows
· Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
· Detail oriented and organized; ability to prioritize and multitask
· Strong and persuasive presentation skills