You will have an opportunity to join a team responsible for solving some of the organization's most complex talent challenges. We are currently seeking a Creative Talent Sourcer to help seek out exceptional talent for our growing teams utilizing both traditional and non-traditional methods. In addition to sourcing talent for critical roles, you will also be responsible for consulting our business leaders on the most recent labor market trends through a combination of tools that provide big data and statistical insights of the global talent landscape, talent availability, competitive intelligence, and other macroeconomic factors that may change the way we approach talent acquisition.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build relationships and introduce the company to passive candidates while building a pipeline of talent for creative roles (Brand, Marketing, Analytics, Product Design, UX / UI, etc)
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company.
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Promote the consideration of diverse talent in-line with the diversity and inclusion goals of the company.
The ideal candidate will bring with them:
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in sourcing passive, technical talent within a Creative or Design function.
- Proficiency with sourcing methods and tools such as Boolean logic, LinkedIn Recruiter, SeekOut, and other sourcing platforms
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM tools (i.e.: Lever, Taleo, Workday, SmashFly, TalentLyft, Beamery, etc.)
- Ability to understand, set, and meet various deadlines and performance related KPIs
- Impeccable communication and cross-functional collaboration skills
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required for this position