Our Client's Global Brand Creative is a team responsible for making our clients mission through people, purpose and product come to life for our audiences. Through compelling visual content, progressive design, engaging stories and messaging, and immersive experiences.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- We are looking for a Brand Creative Writer who will work on several levels.
- You have a passion for the brand and their mission and vision.
- You enjoy the challenge of developing a Brand Voice that connects the WHY of our brand to the WHY of our audience in ways that feel authentic, progressive, human, irreverent and bold.
- You can work macro on Voice and Brand Narratives, and seamlessly take these thoughts through to Seasonal expressions and granularly to specific product and collection launches.
- In doing all of this you are curious, collaborative, learning, taking risks and teaching others.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- In collaboration with Creative Directors, Brand Managers, Brand Creatives and planning and operational partners, you will develop and drive innovative solutions for Brand narratives, Seasonal Brand and Product storytelling, and Global Brand and Product launches.
- Provide initial narrative direction on brand defining products and seasonal expressions of icons through a style-led POV Define and develop a Voice, keeping aspirational and tangible audiences in mind.
- Actively gain knowledge of products and processes, trends, our consumer and overall marketplace culture.
- Work closely and cross-functionally the Brand Digital Writing team to ensure narratives align with downstream digital journeys.
- Collaborate with this team on Brand Voice. Work collaboratively with Creative Directors, Brand Creatives, and designers both internally and externally to give shape to our Voice and educate partners on the correct tone.
- Utilize exceptional writing skills and demonstrate innovation in creating original solutions
- Communicate and presents concept; create presentation materials that effectively communicate
- Be able to brief and collaborate with outside partners to execute additional writing as needed.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current trends
- Share knowledge, experience and skill with other team members; work with creative and design counterparts to ensure continuity across content channel touchpoints
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
- This role will report to the VP of Global Brand Creative
- This role works closely and collaboratively with Global and Geo Brand Creative Directors, Global PR/Communications, Global Brand Digital, Global Brand Management and Global Planning and Operations.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor of Arts in Writing, Communications, Journalism or a related field
- 6+ years of writing experience in a corporate or agency environment required, preferably as a writer for a major brand, audience media channel, cultural institution . . . a place that needs Brand definition and Tone of Voice to establish itself with an audience.
- Expert command of the English language (including spelling, grammar, punctuation) Creative, bold, and immersed in the digital world
- A genuine passion for Brand, Narrative, Seasonal and product storytelling, and the channels and spaces this content will live.
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, organized, detail oriented, collaborative and flexible.
- Able to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands and changes
- Knowledge of footwear and/or apparel design construction and terminology a plus