The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Analytics Manager thrives on managing integrated data from numerous sources, loves the data side of CRM enterprise platforms, obsesses over how to improve key performance indicators surrounding email marketing, CRM & online customer journey initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the Analytics, digital, brand & marketing operations teams to manage data input/output from various systems, integrate data with CDP, CRM, and related 3rd party platforms.
- Manage CRM analytics on email marketing, MMS/SMS, QR code, mobile wallet offer, loyalty programs and customer incentive-based initiatives. Manage insights and analysis of customer engagement including key performance indicator (KPI) trends, customer profiling, user segmentation, clickstream analytics, behavioral targeting, and insights to drive acquisition/retention/loyalty.
- Continuously monitor CRM data inputs from data warehouse/data sharing tools and outputs to end users, ensuring fluctuations do not fall outside of standard deviations.
- Measure the effectiveness of customer engagement programs, determining areas of success and equally, areas for improvement.
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing analytics experience.
- Experience with customer journey analysis to include but not limited to email, MMS/SMS, QR codes, mobile wallet offers, online and in-store promotions. Direct experience with a CRM system is preferred.
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to perform macros, advanced functions, pivot tables and automation.
- 2+ years experience with building out data visualization/reports in Google Data Studio or similar.