The CRM Director will develop, manage, and execute campaigns that will enrich the relationship with its players as it relates to lifecycle management. This role will work to support customer acquisition, retention and measurable lifts in performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take a pivotal role in defining CRM technology stack and consumer value proposition. Collaborate cross-functionally and be a leading voice on business, operational and technical requirements.
- Lead customer engagement strategy, planning, optimization, and measurement across all consumer marketing platforms and customer experiences.
- Champion database growth with a rigorous focus on expanding/optimizing customer touchpoints, securing registration incentives and minimizing churn.
- Create customer lifecycle marketing programs to attract, engage, and retain gamers across our digital platform and business units.
- Strategically collaborate with cross-functional teams to build on-going subscriber value through rewards, loyalty programs and personalized content.
- With the data science team quantify the value of a customer registration. Use to support future investment, resource and database growth strategies.
- Establish a strong reporting structure using various data points that help provide quick and digestible insight into who are users are and more.
- Develop a strategic communication plan and schedule working with marketing leads and content curators.
- Incorporate specific tactical programs and/or content strategies in lifecycle plans to drive user engagement, retention, and monetization when applicable.
- Interface with marketing and creative teams to help define and develop emails and other direct response-oriented executions.
- Structure A/B and/or multivariate tests to optimize communications.
- Identify industry trends and opportunities for innovation and optimization.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7-10+ years of online marketing experience with demonstrated success in CRM marketing and online engagement programs.
- A strong understanding of entertainment and/or video game industry required.
- Strong written & presentation communication skills.
- Strong knowledge operational knowledge of email service providers Customer.io, Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Constant Contact or related enterprise level tools.
- Understanding of customer data platforms, their capabilities and architecture mParticle, Salesforce, Tealium, Segment.io or related enterprise level tools.
- Experience with and understanding of web and e-mail tracking technology.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.