Job descriptionJob Listing: CRM, Email, and Retention Manager
We are looking for a collaborative, motivated and detail-oriented self-starter to join the Marketing team at our company. Reporting to our Senior Director of Customer Acquisition and Retention, this role will oversee our Customer Retention efforts.
This is a high visibility position and will be a key member of the team to drive improved customer repurchase rates and LTV. This person will oversee a marketing coordinator for email to start.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and own retention metrics and KPI’s (e.g. cohort analysis, innovative CRM approaches, etc.) in partnership with our data team. Own and oversee our day-to-day email and SMS marketing strategies. Can step into being ‘hands-on’ in Klaviyo to help with email and SMS.
- Oversee our print tactics.
- Work cross functionally to drive other CRM and retention projects.
- Drafting briefs for email, ads, images and other creative requests.
- Assist with activations of new customers post-first touch.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year college or university Experience level: 3+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably in CRM and email.
- High level of initiative, able to work independently on multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to solve customer problems, make decisions and take calculated risks in order to meet partner expectations in a manner consistent with company goals and policies.
- Positive, energetic disposition and detail orientation with outstanding follow-through