Our client is an iconic beauty brand creating the latest must-haves for every beauty enthusiast. Their innovative, on-trend, and high-quality products inspire you to feel your most confident every day.
CRM Manager Overview:
As a CRM Manager, you will own the strategic vision and day-to-day operation of our client’s CRM and marketing automation platform. As a core member of the marketing team, you will leverage your CRM and marketing automation-specific experience to drive B2C and B2B lead generation, user engagement, revenue growth and customer retention through email, SMS, and loyalty channels.
CRM Manager Responsibilities:
· Manage day-to-day email operations with Email Service Provider (ESP), various other technology partners and internal cross-functional teams (marketing, creative).
· Formulate innovative CRM strategies based on customer insights that create unique customer experiences
· Develop and implement programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and retention
· Develop and implement a Loyalty Program within the lifecycle management of highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, IPT and ROI
· Develop a Customer Feedback Program, providing insights to cross-functional partners
· Complete analysis/consolidating of CRM campaigns using control techniques and corporate reporting tools to measure success/ROI
Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) Manager Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree with 3 - 5 years of experience producing cross-channel campaigns using marketing automation platforms
· Strong experience in CRM and Consumer Analytics with a proven track record of driving CRM strategy and implementing effective omni-channel communications
· Experience with the marketing automation / CRM tools: Braze, SFMC/ExactTarget, Adobe/Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CheetahMail, Dotdigital, Selligent, Hubspot, etc.
· Dedicated to staying up to date on CRM and email best practices, industry insights, and SaaS tools
· Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability, CAN-SPAM regulations, email deployment platforms, and ESPs
· HTML/CSS knowledge and prior email coding experience is a plus
· Analytical thinking with a familiarity in CRM or lifecycle goal setting, KPI development, and overall program measurement