Our client is looking for a CRM Operations Manager. The CRM Operations Manager serves as the main liaison between business users and technical teams and as the primary contact for project management of enhancements to Sales and Marketing Operations tools to support our regional and global teams. This position is responsible for making improvements to and creating efficiencies within the Salesforce platform, as well as administration and utilization of the Marketo marketing automation system and other supporting tools. This role requires close interaction with IT, regional Salesforce and Marketo admins, and sales management to support marketing operations efforts.
- Work with a matrixed group of sales and marketing business partners across the globe and IT to create a mid- and long-term roadmap for enhancements to our Sales and Marketing tools to enhance our 360 Customer vision.
- Gather business requirements for Salesforce updates and work with IT to determine recommendations for improvements.
- Prioritize requests and create project plans for discovery, build, testing, launch, and communication of updates.
- Identify business risks and develop solutions when needed.
- Proactively determine areas of improvement to systems.
- Document system changes and provide training to end users and stakeholders.
- Support the technical implementation of multi-audience campaign strategies, including flows, lead routing, lead scoring, and opt-out across all media channels.
- Manage the internal lead database, including understanding the bi-lateral data structure with Salesforce for data integration, data hygiene, segmentation, append, and list management.
- Foster close working relationships with internal stakeholders to obtain adherence to standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provide in-person and webinar training sessions, where applicable.
- Provide regular marketing and sales funnel reports to stakeholders and drive discussions around optimizing process and flow.
- Ongoing pursuit of industry knowledge, best practices, and trends as it pertains to marketing automation and CRM.
- Manage direct reports.
- The ideal candidate will possess the following: Bachelors in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5-7 years' experience in a marketing or sales operations environment. 5+ years working with Salesforce.
- Experience with Lightning transition a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment 2+ years' experience with email marketing and automation software.
- Experience working with sales management to drive process and change.
- Ability to negotiate, define, write, and execute on complex requirements.
- Ability to drive sales and marketing process optimization, program deployment, and training.
- Proven track-record of implementing, developing, testing, and executing successful demand generation programs in a B2B organization.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce architecture, data objects, and roles/permissions, especially around pipeline management and forecasting.
- Data migration/data integration experience.
- Ability to analyze data, define metrics, and build dashboards within Marketo and Salesforce (PowerBI experience is a plus).
- Ability to champion initiatives and new innovations that align with company objectives.
- Strong experience in driving user adoption and user training.
- Ability to write clear and concise summaries of complex technical topics.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, presentation, and verbal/written communications skills, with strong ability to influence people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working across large geographies, cultures, and time zones.
- Experience managing direct reports.