Job descriptionGrowth Marketing Director
Our client is looking for an experienced growth marketer to join our growing team, as we make the exciting push towards growing out our direct to consumer offering.
- Build, scale, optimize and evolve a strategy for acquisition and retention across all digital marketing channels including SEM, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Amazon, Web, etc.
- Assist with managing performance marketing of DTC site across paid social, retargeting, search, email, with specific ownership of execution on sem and paid social campaigns.
- Work with the team to build out models to ensure that the growth strategy is achieving ROAS, LTV, CAC, and attribution targets.
- Work with the team to continue to build out best in class reporting and maintain the daily, weekly and monthly analytics and reporting for the different marketing channels.
- Communicate and assist with sourcing and management of agency partners and remote workers.
- Have 4+ years of experience in user acquisition and data-driven marketing, ideally in an e-commerce or D2C company, with an understanding of the marketing funnel and D2C brands.
- Strong experience managing campaigns on Google Ads (paid search, shopping, display, and YouTube), Microsoft Ads and Paid Social platforms
- A strong curiosity to explore new marketing channels, as well as ideate and test new ideas, and apply that learning.
- Experience working with remote developers and on site/conversion optimization.
- Analytical and detail-orientated, whilst also having a creative eye. You are equally at home working on an excel model as you are inputting on ad and site design.
- Highly organized and process-driven, but able to deal with ambiguity.
- Self-starter who thrives in a diverse, dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and agile culture—someone who can build from the ground-up and leads through change and ambiguity
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. An enthusiastic can-do attitude who can influence, inspire, and motivate teams, partners, and agencies
- A friendly-team player with a positive attitude, and ability to take and give feedback (no egos)