Customer Analytics Manager
Our client is a multinational beauty company, focused on skin care, hair care, cosmetics and fragrance.
Customer Analytics Manager: As the Customer Analytics Manager you will help develop a strong understanding of our customer’s journey across brands. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytical needs and develop reports to produce insights and recommendations that will enable data-driven planning & decision making.
Customer Analytics Manager Responsibilities
· Measure impact of business initiatives including loyalty programs, promotions, marketing campaigns, etc. on the customer base.
· Analyze effectiveness of CRM campaigns and retention programs across online and offline channels for data-led optimization.
· Publish regular insights reports to measure and track KPIs against benchmarks.
· Develop modeling frameworks that analyze behavior trends and campaign performance.
· Lead analytics presentations to business stakeholders.
· Partner with IT and vendors to manage and maintain data quality and provide recommendations on data architecture.
· Leverage CX data to identify opportunities to improve customer service and customer experience.
Customer Analytics Manager Qualifications
· 5+ years leading customer analytics at a company with a significant omni-channel presence.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
· Strong data visualization experience (Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio, Looker)
· Strong experience with data gathering and analysis (SQL, R, Python)
· Experience working with web analytics data (Google / Adobe Analytics)