Fashion Brand looking to hire Customer Care Social Engagement Representative to join their team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor engagement across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Moderate comments and other engagement on all channels, replying to customer inquiries, and escalating any issues to teams accordingly.
- Maintain community response grid under the direction of the Director of Communications and ensure frequent and timely updates, making sure to avoid responses that are robotic and impersonal.
- Flag any trending or hot button conversation/topics, partnering with appropriate teams when necessary and sharing insight around what may be driving certain conversations.
- Work with cross-functional teams as needed on replies and escalation of any critical issues per internal procedure.
- Relay community feedback to cross-functional teams daily regarding the state of each channel (Facebook, Instagram, Instagram DM’s, & Twitter) customer care and comms.
- Provide highest level of customer care to growing customer base.
- Assist customer care with order allocations and batching.
- Monitoring chat, answering incoming customer calls and email. Troubleshooting with customer until they are satisfied with the outcome.
- Provide shipping updating and troubleshoot shipping issues with couriers and DC team.
- Work with cross-functional departments to understand product shipment cycle and advise customers on product availability.
- Assist customers with fit and sizing advice, provide styling advise to customers when requested.
- Navigate customers through the website, FAQ page, Help Center, and policies.
- Offer solutions, address service errors, and build customer confidence.
- Communicate any errors detected, i.e., incorrect prices, SKU misreads or mis-shipments.
- Correct/relay customer feedback for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Defuse customer situations and provide resolution in a timely and effective manner.
- Effectively utilize resources to resolve issues independently and escalate when appropriate.
- Other tasks are assigned as need to support daily business needs.
- Experience in Boutique customer service, social media, communications, and/or related degree.
- Background in a customer facing role is a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail and high organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes,
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and reorder workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication with audiences across all levels of the company.
- Team oriented; willing to step-in as needed and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope when needed.