Our Client, a growing Home Décor & Interior Design Company is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to lead our customer relations team. This fast-paced environment offers an exciting opportunity to be part of a highly successful team.
• Defines and provides oversight regarding the achievement of customer service goals and objectives.
• Works to create and monitor customer service policies and procedures to ensure a highly efficient and customer service-oriented workplace as well as compliance with company expectations.
• Directs Customer Relations Team as needed to accomplish goals and resolve basic and complicated problems, issues and/or questions from both internal and external customers proactively preventing negative service trends.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of the Customer Relations Team.
• Ensure Customer Relations Team productivity and quality goals are met daily.
• Interact with sales reps, customers, team members, and internal departments to gather information and manage systems for order entry, support of sales, and increase operational efficiency.
• Develop staffing strategies to cover fluctuating workloads.
• Monitor process flows and develop enhancements.
• Participating in business meetings, developing, and driving strategies and programs which improve the efficiency of the Customer Relations Team and profitability of the organization.
• High volume detailed administrative/clerical functions.
• Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership and other departments.
• Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances. Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
• Detail oriented
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
• Have a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
• Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
• Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.