Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location. They are looking to add Bilingual Customer Service Reps to join their team on contract over the next 12 months that is likely to extend and possibly become full time.
- Answer in-coming telephone, emails, and chats from Consumers.
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the customer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available.
- Drive the relationship with the customer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach.
- Maintain kpi’s for coverage and service.
- Communicate professionally, with Consumers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication.
- Drive the relationship with internal stakeholders: Sales, Credit, Business Units, and Distribution Centers as needed.
- Enter orders for fulfillment requests and follow the order process to conclusion.
- Track and maintain orders: analyze and interpret system generated reports.
- Resolve credit issues and allocation holds working through Credit and the Planning team.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts.
- Handle all aspects of returns and claims interfacing with the customer and all internal stakeholders.
Strong verbal and written communication skills & multi-tasking required.
Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point