Role: Temporary Customer Service Representative
Location: NYC Office (hybrid)
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
How we do things
We take the path that others dare not take. We create change to grow for the future. We enjoy what we do and the team we work with. We deliver to deadlines and ensure high quality. We value teamwork and help everyone to achieve our goals. We believe in our company and we are excited about the future.
The Temporary Customer Service Representative is a role within our responsible for providing attentive customer service, processing customer orders, updating accounts, problem solving and acting as point of communication between customers and operations. Tasks include but are not limited to, phone and email contact with customers and sales representatives, order and quote entry, invoicing, project execution and order fulfilment.
The ideal person for this role is dependable, detail-oriented and possesses a customer-centric mindset. This individual can meet tight deadlines and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to multitask.
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
• Manage and process all customer orders received via email or EDI into AX
• Follow-up with all accounts to resolve any pending or late orders
• Provide sales team order confirmation for all processed orders
• Liaise between sales and warehouse for reviewing open pick report and obtain any required extensions
• Provide shipping or tracking updates, as needed
• Partner with credit department to ensure all creditworthy accounts are allocated and can submitted to ship
• Provide sales team reports on a weekly/ monthly basis, or as required
• Provide thorough and proficient backup to sales team
• Knowledge of customer portal and order labels for required accounts
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience within wholesale apparel and/or footwear industry
• Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel proficient (H/V Lookups and Pivot Tables)
• AX Microsoft Dynamics (preferred) and/or Retail/Footwear Programs
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize multiple issues simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to partner with internal and external associates
• Sense of urgency