Primary Job Purpose:
Responsible for providing front line personalized concierge services via omni-channel (i.e. chat, SMS, telephony, social, etc.) support to client consumers.
These roles are responsible for supporting consumers well beyond traditional customer service functions by providing "white glove" treatment including but not limited to case management.
Care Concierges are the primary initial touchpoints for Human Services Delivery functions and act as the consumers ambassador and advocate until their issues are resolved or the requested service(s) has been provided.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care terminology, continuum of care, contractual arrangements, and CPT, HCPCS, and ICD coding.
- Knowledge of managed care, Medicare, Medicaid, and Accountable Care Organization (and other value-based reimbursement systems.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to translate complex concepts and ideas to speak in plain language and ensures their message is received and understood.
- Ability to assimilate detailed information, think critically, and make decisions within individual role and responsibility.
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage workload independently.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, assume ownership, remove barriers, and be successful working independently.
- Proven ability to quickly build and maintain positive, collaborative, and rewarding relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively manage conflict and ambiguity.
- Provide recommendations for knowledgebase articles, process improvements, and training material updates.
- Proficiency in identifying potential for product innovations and technical automation to ensure optimal customer interaction.
- Technical ability to manage and maintain automated solutions within service desk system.
- Demonstrated history of proactively anticipating customer, project, and product needs and developing solutions or pre-emptively raising concerns.
- Understanding of basic health plan benefits across a range of plan types (For profit, non-profit, ASO, individual, etc.) sufficient to explain coverage to customers and ask proficient question of the health plans to determine benefit coverage.