This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key client relationships, be a product expert, and become an expert in influencer and earned media programs and best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle clients around the world. As a Client Partner, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using the company's software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders at each customer, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success.
Our Client Partners assist in establishing measurements of success and value to ensure that our clients program goals are continuously achieved; advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term program success; identify and own opportunities for continuing education within the company's software and industry standards; coordinate problem-solving, training and support with our Product Support Specialists.
Client Partners are measured by their customers’ success rather than by renewal or expansion quotas. We believe that renewals and expansions are positive outcomes that will follow from customers’ successful implementation and adoption of our software and services. Client Partners support these achievements through a blend of product knowledge, analytical and consultative skills, and, above all, a commitment to client success.
. Guide and drive customer success at each stage in their journey, grounded on achieving measurable business results: from implementation, to ongoing program success
. Drive continuing education opportunities for our clients, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals.
. Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate
. Develop strong knowledge of the company's product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
. Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route client requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
. Identify optimization opportunities within the company's software and services to support common client processes, actions, and decision making
. Work with our Product Support Specialists to identify, develop and deploy continuing education materials that help our clients achieve success
. Prepare, organize, and lead client communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers
. Identify expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinate with our Account Managers team to help clients grow their programs with the company's over time
- Customer focused
- 2+ years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, account management, or consulting
- Experienced in SaaS
- Experience at an enterprise grade software company and a conversant knowledge of the SaaS software landscape
- Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions.
- Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others.
- Values the input and insights of others.
- Marketing Enthusiast
- Familiarity with, and enthusiasm for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- People person
- Comfort using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings