• Partner cross functionally across the organization to help answer key business questions and extract insights, helping drive data-driven decision making
• Teach people how to fish: Enable self serve reporting and insights for cross functional partners through dashboards, helping with more advanced queries or simply pairing and teaching.
• Conduct more sophisticated ad hoc analysis around customer lifecycles and omni-channel behaviors
• Measure, interpret, and communicate the effectiveness of A/B test results
• Be a thought leader by bringing a scientific approach to our hypothesis generation and experimental analysis
• Develop data models, create data products to monitor business performance, and enable self-serve insights at scale.
• 2+ years of full-time employment experience in e-commerce, lifecycle or subscription analytics.
• Strong SQL skills
• Proficiency in R and/or Python
• 1+ year experience using visualization software such as Looker
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or Economics or other quantitative field
• Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to juggle multiple priorities
• Ability to communicate complex concepts effectively to technical and non-technical business stakeholders across the organization
• A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker