Sr Data Engineer- Remote Role
We are an integrated global marketing agency. We specialize in Direct marketing, Digital Marketing, CRM, Data Services, Telephone Services Management, Healthcare Marketing, Media Planning and Buying
Sr Data Engineer t ROLE:
Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to define solutions for the use, extraction, and manipulation of data as driven by the business need for knowledge and decision making.
Sr Data Engineer RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish quality control measures to ensure accuracy of data and reports.
- Assist in the creation and documentation of database processes and business rules.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in data accessibility and reporting as driven by the business needs.
- Participate in internal and client meetings to provide data strategy recommendations, knowledge and expertise.
- Work to automate data processes and reports.
- Write SQL queries and design data flows to facilitate campaign development and deployment.
- Assist with mentoring and training junior staff.
Sr Data Engineer REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or technology field.
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role.
- Prior experience with an advertising or consulting agency, a plus.
- Strong drive to improve and learn new skills.
- Any data-related certifications, such as SQL, SAS, etc., are an advantage.
- Able to write complex SQL statements and map relational database structure.
- Strong experience in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver work within tight timelines, to budget and with high quality.
- Experience managing large data extraction and manipulation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and first-rate interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Experience with campaign management tools such as Unica, Redpoint, Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, QlikView, GoodData, Looker, etc.
- Experience R, Python or other analytical platforms.