Our client, is home to the world's most-coveted designer apparel, shoes & accessories. They are currently hiring a Data Entry Admin Assistant to join their team!
The Data Entry Administrative Assistant will assist the team in order entry and buying management. He or she will comprehend the data entry process and complete administrative tasks as needed.
This is a temp-to-permanent full-time role for a candidate who has exceptional organization skills that will thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
Must be available to work a hybrid schedule, going on-site (1-2) days a week to their DTLA office.
Pay Rate: $20/per hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete order entry and management
- Ensure order confirmations
- Manage product flow boards
- Ensure trend and product detail tagging
- Manage discrepancies and shipping updates
- Email correspondences in a timely and communicative manner
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and assignments as directed by management
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while staying organized while under tight deadlines
- High sense of urgency, punctuality and timeliness
- Must have a strong work ethic and motivation to learn
- Works well individually, as well as, with a team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to a very fast-paced environment
- Must be able and willing to lift and carry up to 10 lbs., perform frequent repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time
- Degree in Fashion, Merchandising, Merchandising Management or similar field
- Proficient in Gmail, Excel, Word and online navigation
- Understanding of garment bodies and fashion trends
- Previous experience with data entry
- Showroom experience
- Quick and accurate typing skills or experience
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Please share your resume for immediate consideration!