Our client is one of the oldest and well-known direct marketing companies
Data Insights Manager:
As the Data Insights Manager you will help develop a strong understanding of our customer’s journey across different promotions and sweepstakes. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to understand analytical needs and develop reports to produce insights and recommendations that will enable data-driven planning & decision making.
Data Insights Manager Responsibilities
· Measure impact of business initiatives including subscriptions, promotions, marketing campaigns, etc. on the customer base.
· Analyze effectiveness of CRM campaigns and marketing programs across online and offline channels for data-led optimization.
· Publish regular insights reports to measure and track KPIs against benchmarks.
· Develop modeling frameworks that analyze behavior trends and campaign performance.
· Lead analytics presentations to business stakeholders.
· Partner with IT and vendors to manage and maintain data quality and provide recommendations on data architecture.
· Leverage CX data to identify opportunities to improve customer service and customer experience.
Data Insights Manager Qualifications
· 5+ years leading customer analytics at a company with a significant omni-channel presence.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field.
· Strong data visualization experience (Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio, Looker)
· Strong experience with data gathering and analysis (SQL, R, Python)
· Experience working with web analytics data (Google / Adobe Analytics)