Our client, a video streaming service, is looking for a Product Manager with a Data Science or Analytics background to join their Personlization team.
Product Manager, Personalization Responsibilities:
- You’ll work on capabilities that aid the overall personalization effort to provide 1-1 recommendations throughout the product, with a focus on the global user and content needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of the global user’s needs and behaviors
- Build machine learning powered recommenders that address each stage of the user lifecycle
- Define and carry out a/b testing to validate features
- Partner with the Data Science and Technology teams to maximize the potential of new capabilities
- Collaborate with a cross-functional product and business team to identify new opportunities for personalization and content discovery
- Create and deliver presentations that explain experimentation practices, recommendation capabilities and roadmaps
Product Manager, Personlization Qualifications:
- Passion to learn our users, their lifecycle and behaviors.
- An appreciation for TV/entertainment
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate a wide range of detailed information, clearly identifying the important points to determine coherent approaches to problems
- Bachelor's degree in technical or analytical field, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years working as a Product Manager in an agile environment
- 4+ years working in Data Science, Marketing Analytics or related data-intensive field
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment