Our client, a well-known apparel brand is looking for a Demand Planner to join their team.
As a Demand Planner, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Develop historical analysis to assist with the pre-season planning activities
- Assist with end to end inventory management - understand sales trends, inventory levels, and status of product on order
- Evaluate excess inventory situations and work cross-functionally to develop consumption or liquidation plans that maximize revenue and margin
- Identify potential inventory shortages in the future and develop appropriate plans to ensure order fulfillment
- Identify key factory shipment issues and opportunities and collaborate cross-functionally to develop appropriate action plans
- Generate, and publish the demand plan, and update forecast consumption.
- Ensure accuracy of the channel level demand plans
- Drive the process for product/style ranking, collect feedback and develop top down and bottoms up forecasts (Channel, Gender, Product)
- Create and manage sales plans for the core assortment future demand at the size level ensuring proper stock level and preventing stock outs.
- Communicate risks and opportunities to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
- Retail experience preferred.
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
- Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration and urgency.
- High proficiency in Excel