Job descriptionEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain up-to-date and accurate forecast based on historical data analysis on assigned accounts.
• Plan weekly/monthly requirements and release purchase requisition.
Take necessary corrective actions to bring inventory to optimal level.
• Monitor inventory level to achieve service level and inventory turn objectives
• Work closely with assigned vendors and sourcing team
• Interface with Marketing, Sales, Distribution, Customer Service, Finance, and Product Development as required to support Supply Chain and Corporate objectives.
• Coordinate introduction/change/deletion of SKU’s for the assigned accounts.
Essential Skills & Characteristics:
• 3+ years of related experience (in consumer goods industry a plus)
• College degree required, Industry Engineering, Marketing or Operations Management preferred
• Advanced MS excel skills a must
• Solid computer skills including proficiency in MS Word & MS Outlook. Being familiar with Oracle a plus
• Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple projects simultaneously
Ability to work quickly under pressure and thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
• A team player possessing strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management
• Organized, positive, and high-energy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to execute with high attention to detail
• Skills to exercise independent judgment to research, analyze, troubleshoot, and problem solve inquiries and concerns in an objective and constructive manner; excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide conflict resolution without guidance.
• Understands the importance of timelines and meeting deadlines
• A Collaborative team player with the confidence to take the lead, when appropriate
• Experience working in smaller, high-growth companies is a plus
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment