Our client is an iconic retailer offering a wide-array of products. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient destination.
Deployment Specialist Overview:
As the Deployment Specialist, you will be responsible to provide end user support regarding deployment and setup of devices. You will also be responsible for working with various teams to troubleshoot, deploy, and track software and systems.
Deployment Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop UNIX shell scripts to automate the monitoring and administration process.
- Help build and maintain bat files and windows scripting to automate tasks for the team.
- Install various models of desktop and laptop PC's, as well as printers.
- Fix customer data problems utilizing SQL.
- Install and/or upgrade software on systems and troubleshoot any hardware issues that may arise.
- Charge with the responsibilities to provide end user support regarding deployment and setup of mobile devices.
- Implement desktop computing and networking standards and procedures to simplify network environment and troubleshooting.
- Perform data backup and migration.
- Ensure that SLA requirements are maintained.
Email Marketing Specialist Qualifications:
• Must have Sales Force Marketing Cloud deployment experience
• Experience with CRM platform deployment
• Experience and thorough understanding of AMPscript
• Junior/ intermediate level experience
• SQL is an asset