Our client, a luxury furniture brand, is looking for a Design Consultant to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA!
The Design Consultant is passionate, sales-driven and determined to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. As a design consultant you will act as a guide and adviser in creating environments that reflect and complement the lifestyles and desires of the brands clients. This role will help the Sales team meet its goals by offering an extraordinary and one-of-a-kind customer focused store experience through exceptional service. The Design Consultant will drive both the retail store and overall organization’s key performance indicators by performing the following responsibilities:
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
• Perform basic customer service and operational duties—including by not limited to greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, and guiding sales—with the highest level of quality customer-focus
• Preferred experience in furniture/design sales
• Assist with maintaining showroom appearance for customers
• Maintain a Client Management Binder and manage open orders to exceed customer expectations and ensure satisfaction
• Maximize sales by growing existing business as well as forging and developing new business
• Secure and complete in-home design calls
• Ensure company standards are met for store and personal appearance at all times
• Organize and stock merchandise as necessary
• Promote effective relationships with peers, upper management, and corporate through open and professional communication to keep informed on sales, promotions, and campaigns
• Support and enforce company policies and procedures; including but not limited to health and safety practices as well as standard store and personnel compliance
• Performing other duties as directed by supervisors.
Pay: $23/hr. + 2% commission
This is a full-time direct hire role!
Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance.