The Sample Coordinator is the key point of contact on incoming and outgoing samples. In this role, the Sample Coordinator will work closely with members of the Design and Marketing teams to ensure that their samples are tracked, received, throughout the product life cycle.
- Responsible for the management of samples including ordering, receiving, organizing, distributing and tracking
- Maintain library of collections and inventory through an organized system of checking in and checking out, with the goal of minimizing conflicting requests and maximizing sample usage
- Manage incoming and outgoing requests with sense of urgency and attention to return dates and through final archiving
- Monthly inventory and organization of sample closets, including archiving dated samples
- Clean, reorganize and restore samples so it’s in ready condition at all times
- Assist with preparation for presentations.
- Maintain and upkeep color library.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Time Management Skills- Efficient with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Sense of urgency to complete projects/ tasks.
- Ability to navigate competing requests from different accounts
- Deep intellectual curiosity and commitment to solving business challenges
- Strong MS office skills preferred
- Ability to work independently and problem solve- self-motivated.
- Demonstrate self- confidence, energy and enthusiasm.