Our client is looking to integrate an experienced designer into their team to help support marketing and product needs. As a designer you'll own marketing design and the design processes, collaborating closely with the CEO, head of marketing and head of product.
The ideal candidate is a team player, excellent communicator, stunning designer, and has early startup and consumer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Concepting and designing social / digital ads, banner ads, web pages, emails, product page for web and app.
- Creating templates for social media to be utilized across platforms.
- Strategizing and executing various digital ad platforms.
- Understanding best design practices across all social channels, especially Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok.
- Understanding and utilizing Motto’s current guidelines, style guides, fonts, colors, etc. to inform your creative process.
- Design, spec and produce event collateral and signage (with printing/production partners)
- Brainstorming and presenting creative ideas and concepts to the team.
- Ensuring brand design standards are upheld, style guide is adhered to and all assets remain on brand.
- Have at least 3 years of design experience, with an emphasis on social, paid and app design.
- Have a portfolio that showcases a variety of previous work.
- Have previous experience designing for a brand across social platforms.
- Be proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Be comfortable doing primarily production-focused work.
- Be comfortable working autonomously with limited hand holding as the sole designer on the team.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be comfortable working on tight deadlines.
- Experience as a visual UI designer. Comfortable working with a UX product designer to provide visual polish and guidance on app design