Sr. Brand Designer / Events and Presentations
Bay Area, Atlanta, or Remote - US/Canada
Who We Are
This company is the pioneer of the Connected Operations Cloud, which allows businesses and organizations that depend on physical operations to harness IoT (Internet of Things) data to develop actionable business insights and improve their operations. This company operates in North America and Europe and serves more than 20,000 customers across a wide range of industries including transportation, wholesale and retail trade, construction, field services, logistics, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing and food and beverage. This company's mission speaks to increasing the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power the global economy.
About the role:
We are seeking an exceptional Senior Designer, with a focus on Experience Design (Events and Presentations) to join our Brand Design team. This is a highly collaborative role that will help bring to life a wide variety of projects for the company's customers and employees. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable owning multiple projects while working collaboratively with stakeholders. Creative problem solving skills and ability to execute high quality work in a fast paced environment is essential.
This role can be office-based or fully remote in the US and Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to take projects from concept to completion
- Lead design for events and activations while maintaining the integrity of the brand
- Create compelling presentations for both internal and external audiences
- Create and maintain design systems, templates, and processes to support scalability
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Lead coordination with outside vendors and agencies
- Champion, role model, and embed the company's cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- 5+ years of experience in tech or creative agency plus 2+ years of previous experience in a Senior Designer position.
- Presentation design expert. Knows the ins and outs of creating compelling decks for both internal and external audiences as well as best practices for maintaining and editing files in Powerpoint and Google Slides.
- Comfortable pitching ideas to Directors and C-suite.
- Expert in preparing print-ready files for print and environmental graphics,
- Deep knowledge of all creative design & collaboration tools.
- Strong and willing collaborator with a track record of creating effective solutions for stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and expectation setting.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Ability to generate creative solutions that align with business goals.
Perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
The offices are beginning to reopen for voluntary return. Reopening timelines will be communicated by region based on region-specific guidelines. Phase 3 ('New Normal') will begin no earlier than January 2022. Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are able to work from countries and states where the company is a registered entity through December 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based and fully remote roles.