Job descriptionOur client, a major entertainment company is looking for a Designer/Illustrator for a 2-month assignment.
2-month assignment with potential to extend
Projects include, but not limited to, the newsletter template, key notes slides, logos, etc.
Strong typography skills needed
- Create modern, compelling, unique and inventive designs across multiple platforms
- Develop original illustrations that can be used for a range of applications including overall branding for online campaigns and on-site events to a more focused use with premiums such as t-shirts and pins
- May include the full development of style guides covering use across various mediums including digital, print, video and events.
- Will prep files for production to exact requirements
- Apply ingenuity, creativity, analytical, and organizational skills to identify and evaluate design problems and develop strong solutions
- Work with other departments and across the company to achieve best possible product
- Use and retain knowledge of proper ways to handle historical photos and documents
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Advanced illustration skills
- Advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, print standards, color theory and typography
- Understanding of web design, including mobile and responsive landscapes