This is a full time opportunity!
Client Overview: A tech company seeking a Developer Advocate to join their team!
Developer Advocate Overview: You will own developer relations and advocacy at the company, which means a lot of agency in determining exactly what you work on, as well as the responsibility that comes with it.
- Immerse yourself in online customer conversations and seek those out, through social media platforms, tech blogs, forums, virtual events and more
- Create and participate in how-tos, walkthroughs, videos, screencasts, virtual events, creative content, and have ownership over the company blog
- You will contribute to our overall developer strategy with your industry experience, relationships, and knowledge of developer best practices, trends, and concepts
- Provide meaningful feedback to our Product and Engineering teams to help improve our offering and creatively address user-specific requests
- Deep knowledge of and experience with the node.js ecosystem, static site generators, and headless CMS and other components of modern / Jamstack web development
- Profound understanding of, and proven active participation in developer communities and channels, including Twitter, Youtube, Twitch, Github, Stack Overflow, HackerNews, etc.
- At least 3 years of senior experience in Developer Advocacy / Relations
- Front-end development experience
- Startup experience - fully autonomous, working without a handbook and defining your own role as you go along, quickly adapting to changes and excited by moving fast and driving impact