We have an internal mission to provide you with the most meaningful experience of your career! There are no limits in terms of your career progression, personal development and the ability to make a lasting impact. We also offer flexible working hours, parental leave, continuing education support and competitive compensation.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Be an owner and representative of Frontend Engineering in an interdisciplinary squad, made up of Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers
- Work on our hybrid web and mobile application, delivering creative product features and solutions
- Develop a high level of knowledge and understanding of the Mo product and how customers can use it to their advantage
- Collaborate with Product and Design via Figma and other tools to build and maintain a component library aligned to the brand and styleguide
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A can-do, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, a thirst to learn and a desire to make the world of work a better place
- An excellent collaborator and someone who thrives in a team environment
- Experience transforming design concepts into awesome production ready
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary squad or with Backend Engineers and Product Designers
Consider this our wish-list. We know there will be great candidates that don't meet every one of these criteria - if you're passionate about improving the world of work and feel that your experience prepares you to do that, we'd love to hear from you!
The internal mission of Mo is to create an environment where you create the best work of your career. In order to do that we offer:
- Flexible Work Environment - everyone does their best work in different environments. We operate as a flexible team and will support you in creating a schedule and environment that works for you
- Salary + Equity - we offer a highly competitive salary and equity inline with top tier technology companies
- Benefits - we help keep you physically fit with a monthly contribution to your gym or sporting activity
- Flexible holidays - Having plentiful “off the grid” time is a key to doing your best work. We offer flexible time off. Take time when you need it. Everyone should take their 25 days per year
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: We deeply value creating a team with different perspectives, educational backgrounds, life experiences and we prioritise diversity within our team. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.