The Job Project Manager
Provides operational support to the creative team and ensures that strategy, processes, and initiatives align with overarching objectives. Manages the production process for content within digital platforms. You should care intensely about your work without conflating work ego with personal ego. While you’ll be working closely with clients, our agency’s integrated teams collaborate equally and share accountability, in failure and success alike. Be prepared to let the best ideas rise to the top.
As a person, you are: One who is self-sufficient, embraces challenges, and can remain composed, assured, and effective under pressure. You are able to demonstrate strategic thinking and creative problem-solving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. A detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for tracking and managing the logistics of creative deliverables across categories and channels. You’d support the client’s team of designers with day-to-day prioritization and are responsible for coordinating across multiple projects with multiple stakeholders.
As a worker, you will:
Manage designer’s workflow while collaborating with departments and stakeholders-internal and external-to ensure timely, effective completion of all digital projects and ensuring asset delivery to all supporting channels. Develop daily Priority Lists for the team of designers. Oversee project management of creative deliverables for assigned projects and stakeholders. Ensure timely creative delivery based on stakeholder milestones, such as creative and brand reviews. Build relationships and trust with clients. Ensure process is followed by all stakeholders throughout the project lifetime. Regularly provide process and operational recommendations. Attends Client Meetings (inclusive of Creative Reviews) and ensures any feedback is communicated and adjusted to the proper stakeholders. Maintain proficiency in necessary project management platforms needed for effective communication. Be a liaison between clients and external/agency partnerships. Serve as a knowledgeable, reliable contact point for any information required by the client, including the expertise of tools and knowledge of various stakeholders. Proactively manage priorities, raise risks, and offer productive solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Advertising/Marketing, Communications, Design or related field
- 3+ years of experience of digital marketing in a large/enterprise corporate setting
- Experience working with project management software tools, preferably Asana, Basecamp, Airtable prefer
- Ability to manage multiple projects of various scopes with differing and converging timelines.
- Excellent communication skills that provide clear direction and enable collaboration between teams.
- Ability to understand challenges and/or underlying concerns.
- Experience building relationships, confidently interacting with all levels of leadership and understanding and valuing cultural differences.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse, perpetually changing environment, while maintaining a calm and positive spirit.
- Willingness to manage and collaborate with remote workers and/or third-party creative agencies.
- Strong understanding of digital, commerce, and internet concepts, including latest online community trends, user experience best practices, and technology jargon.
- Proficiency in digital and creative operations and is fluent in design-speak.