Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting creative solutions for a diverse portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and cutting-edge approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
Digital Analyst Overview:
The mission of the Senior Digital Analyst is to confidently execute for some of our most complex client accounts. You will research, plan, execute, and measure successful digital advertising campaigns on platforms like Google Ads, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads, DSPs, and more.
Digital Analyst Responsibilities:
- Confidently build, deploy, and optimize digital advertising campaigns on search engines (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.), social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), multimedia channels (YouTube, Pandora, etc.) and display advertising networks with minimal direction.
- Research and develop media plans that are strategically appropriate and aligned to clients’ business objectives.
- Analyze advertising campaign data to spot trends and identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Develop and manage A/B testing and optimization initiatives.
- Assist in the setup of digital advertising analytics and campaign attribution models.
- Proactively contribute ideas to improve campaign performance and maximize return on investment.
- Prepare campaign performance reports and provide detailed analysis.
- Assist in fielding technical or informational requests related to campaign performance or advertising platform capabilities.
- Communicate clearly with clients, earn trust, and maintain positive relationships over time.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and changes in the digital marketing industry
Digital Analyst Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience directly managing paid search (PPC) campaigns in Google Ads or Bing Ads in a client-facing capacity.
- Experience with the demands of a client-driven digital media agency or advertising department – shifting priorities sometimes multiple times a day is normal for you.
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets – things like Vlookup & pivot tables should be common in your workflow
- SQL or Looker experience a plus
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Google Tag Manager or other container platforms a plus
- 4-year college degree from an accredited institution.