The Digital Art Director will be responsible for ideating and delivering compelling strategic customer experiences/content across our digital ecosystem, including brand.com, retailer.com and all social platforms. The ideal candidate must be experienced in creating high converting designs, with a particular focus on social media ads (static and motion), display banners, emails and more.
Working directly with the Creative Director, the Digital Art Director will establish strategic creative solutions focused on optimization of assets while adhering to brand guidelines.
The Digital Art Director will oversee and mentor a team of designers and and is therefore responsible for fostering a positive and creative team spirit while managing the workflow, responsibilities, and execution of the team's work.
- Lead digital design team to develop, design and execute ads for different platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, display banners, website banners and email
- Partner with Creative Director to drive creative strategy and execution across all digital platforms, focusing on compelling creative that converts Ideate and design innovative, relevant, digital experiences to support brand strategy
- Must be active on all social media platforms and have a strong understanding of the social experience and user interface of all major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, and have an eye on emerging platforms.
- Partner with Digital Content and E-Commerce teams to build monthly content calendars.
- Work closely with Creative, Brand and Performance Marketing teams to create projects that deliver on brand vision and industry best practices
- Ensure that work adheres to brand standards and project deliverables
- Work with Project Manager to meet goals and deadlines in terms of asset delivery
- Actively participate in campaign brainstorms
- Maintain and manage an asset library on an ongoing basics, as well as inventory of where these assets live and how they will be used.
- 5+ years experience as a graphic designer focused on digital assets; beauty and/or e-commerce experience a plus
- Experience ideating and creating paid social ads and display ads
- Strong understanding of digital design and conversion metrics
- Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Sketch
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication, graphic design, or equivalent experience
- Ability to concept, develop and create a wide variety of creative assets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Familiarity with cosmetics, fashion and beauty trends
Send your portfolio today!