Timing: late May
Duration: At least 3 months, potential for extension and/or full time
Hours per week: 30-40
Pay rate: $27-35+ DOE
One of our agency clients is looking for a mid-level Digital Art Director to join their team for an exciting contract-to-hire position
This Digital Art Director will be working on a well-known global QSR and CPG client account.
The Digital Art Director must be a digital native with an exceptional eye for design/aesthetic, and have proven agency experience across social, online video, display, email, etc.
Ideal Digital Art Director candidates will have:
- 4+ years of agency experience and BA degree
- Portfolio showcasing fully-integrated campaigns from concept to completion? across a number of mediums including social, digital, online video, packaging, collateral, point-of-purchase, etc.
- Proven design skills required for art direction including strong design eye, understanding of color theory, typography, and composition?, and a premium design aesthetic.
- Able to work within brand style guides and design across multiple brands?
- Open minded, curious, and personable approach with innate conceptual ability?
- Ability and willingness to listen, learn, and take creative/design direction?
- Strong and versatile communication ability, comfortable presenting in-person, through virtual meetings, and phone?/conference calls
- Strong organizational skills and able to follow proactive file management? best practices
- Ability to work closely with creative teams as part of a multi-department team, both virtually and in-person
- Passionate, curious creative motivated to continually learn, practice, and implement industry trends and creative/design techniques
*Offsite flexible, but must be local to Denver
**Must provide own computer