Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Digital Asset Coordinator. This is a six month contract that will start remote and eventually sit in the LA office. LA based candidates only as this role has potential to extend/go fulltime.
The Digital Asset Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the design team in the workflow and delivery of image elements across a multitude of affiliates. The team ensures that all digital imagery successfully delivers to platforms efficiently
and is of the highest quality. This role will aid in the coordination of assets to and from various platforms. This position will report to the Manager, Design Management.
- Support the design team by managing and Quality Control for image deliveries across multiple affiliates that utilize our static image assets.
- Facilitate the delivery and tracking of HBO Max assets for both our constantly growing catalog of series and feature content, as well as our library of promotion/extra features.
- This responsibility includes coordinating with cross-functional teams, troubleshooting delivery issues, and verifying image status.
- Create pivot tables to track missing, delivered, and other aspects of the image workflow, and work with the Manager and Sr. Manager to map how assets flow through the system.
- Attend relevant check-ins and meetings to provide status updates and make note of any additions, or changes to the workflow to communicate to the team.
- Able to assist the team in developing and innovating ideas for our existing tools.
- Multi-task and perform efficiently in a high volume environment. The ideal candidate is flexible and able to respond to current business needs, sometimes in an ad hoc manner.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Suite products, and other relevant software.
- Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to proprietary tools.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a passionate commitment to accuracy.
- Experience in Digital Asset Management, or working with a Digital Asset Management platform is a plus.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with a proactive mindset when it comes to resolving issues and driving for streamlined efficiency.
- Comprehension of OTT, SVOD, VOD services and a wider picture of the existing market place.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with DAM systems (digital image delivery a plus).
Send your resume today!