We are the world's largest and most innovative software store, serving more than half a billion customers every week. We’re growing and we urge you to apply! We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced Digital Asset Manager to support creative content production for the Arcade workstream.
You’ll be joining a dynamic digital production environment and will oversee the intake and approval of hundreds of developer assets submitted for promotional use. The Promotional Art Team is a key partner in the app store ecosystem, and works closely with Design, Editorial, Project Management, Production, Business Affairs, Business Management, and Marketing teams to coordinate and deliver engaging promotions to our customers.
The Digital Asset Manager will oversee the developer asset lifecycle from asset request through reviews and approvals to handoff and archiving. This role is for someone who has a proven track record of asset management and cross-functional teamwork, and exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality. You should operate with urgency, but without a sense of panic and be familiar with the speed at which design and creative agencies work.
• 3-5 years experience in a digital asset manager role.
• Experience in working with large quantities of creative assets, including ingestion, review, approval, handoff, and archiving.
• Knowledgeable of digital asset specifications, design concepts and terminology.
• Experience in working with Raster Images, Vector Graphics, Video Files, Audio Files, Game Debug Builds, Game Engines, 2D and 3D Animations.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk Maya and DAM systems.
• Track record of being highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excels at being self-motivated, resourceful, creative and results-oriented.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize competing tasks.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment with tight deadlines.
• Track record of partnership and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent social and oral/written communication skills.
• Ability to foster and maintain valuable one-on-one relationships with Developers.
• Excellent understanding and passion for technology, and the breadth of Arcade Games on the App Store.