Our global footwear and apparel client is hiring a Digital Asset Manager on a year long contract that is likely to extend and could lead to fulltime opportunities. This role is remote for now but may go onsite once it's safe. This position is eligible for benefits and sick time. Our ideal asset managers are highly organized, familiar with a breadth of digital tools, and are passionate about efficiency and consistency. They can work independently, solve complex problems, and bring enthusiasm to the team.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
-On the daily, you will curate our library of digital assets inclusive of 3D models, virtual materials, product renderings and other files.
- You will publish finalized files as needed and manage the migration of data within current storage structures and between teams.
- Additionally, you will self-manage resources and keep the team updated on progress. You will speak accurately to the work as needed and professionally represent the team.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
- You will work on the Digital Product Creation footwear production studio team alongside world class modelers, material artists, compositors, and coordinators.
- You will meet with production studio management as well as footwear product, activation, and technology stakeholders.
- You will also collaborate process and guidelines with the footwear 3D design teams.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree in technology, media arts, business, or another related field. (Experience considered in lieu of degree)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a company that creates and/or consumes large amounts of digital assets.
- Impeccable organization, process-oriented mindset, excellent communication skills, and a collaborative mentality.
- Working knowledge of 3D modeling programs, rendering tools, and Adobe CC (Photoshop and Illustrator) preferred.