Our client is one of the largest travel and tourism vendors in the country. They are looking for a Digital Content Editor to join their team.
Digital Content Editor Overview:
As Digital Content Editor, you will focus on promoting the company and its various brands through consumer-facing digital content that is thoughtful and insightful and drives customers to engage and interact with the brands.
Digital Content Editor Responsibilities:
· Edit and develop paid and organic digital assets based on trends and performance solutions that will deliver on company’s business initiatives and objectives.
· Ideate digital assets and content creations through creative iteration.
· Edit on-brand content calendars and manage content creations for all brand channels and platforms including trade and consumer facing, and traditional and digital.
· Strategize marketing calendar initiatives and manage brand marketing message positioning and ideation for seasonal campaigns, email promotions, social media, new product launches, and web assets.
· Collaborate with team for copy and visual direction on email marketing initiatives that support upcoming promotions, transactional emails, new product launches, retargeting emails and more.
· Write creative briefs to guide team on creative direction for multiple trade-facing and consumer facing content creation projects.
· Plan, create, and manage digital content across company’s B2B sites, trade emails
· Ensure all digital and content creation adheres to and is consistent with brand guidelines on tone, voice, style, and quality.
Digital Content Editor Requirements:
· 1-3 years of content editing experience
·Experience with content tools such as; Sitecore, Mailchimp, Sprout, CMS, Hootsuite, etc.
· Strong understanding of digital content best practices that maximize audience engagement for social media, email, and web.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented with good organizational and time management skills.