Client Overview: Our client is a media agency that is re-imagining the media landscape guided by an artistic, imaginative yet purposeful ‘what’s next’ approach to creativity.
Role Overview: We are looking for a smart, confident producer who possesses a passion for creating, elevating, and managing thought-provoking and sharable branded video content. This person is a narrator with an artistic mindset who has the uncanny ability to inspire via storytelling while overseeing the production process from beginning to end.
Digital Content Producer Responsibilities:
- Lead the video/creative production team by ideating, production planning, crew/talent hiring, and budget/project management
- Identify innovative storytelling and emerging video formats
- Help direct and guide shoots as well as postproduction team
- Respond to RFPs from brands and agencies.
- Fresh thinking in all phases – from video strategy/planning to ideation and execution
- Develop innovative cross platform solutions for our clients and the One Solution family
- Support the vision and structure of the creative team
- Identify and nurture relationships with award-winning creative/production partners
- Works with team to create PPT and/or Keynote presentation materials including mockups, mood boards, storyboards, video reels
- Understanding multiple ideas and how they fit into the broader brand and communication strategies.
- Work with Sales, Marketing, and Brand Leadership to help create best in class content
- Execution of creative projects/concepts in a timely fashion.
- Mentor and inspire his/her colleagues when needed
- Assist creative/production with any and all tasks as assigned or required
Digital Content Producer Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience spanning editorial, design, advertising agency, film, branded entertainment
- Enthusiasm for brainstorming, developing, and sharing ideas
- Experience with all forms of visual storytelling – linear to digital; short and long form
- Ability to oversee all facets of production – formulating budgets, hiring production partners, DPs, editors, etc. with proven skills in working with talent and interviewing subjects
- Extremely strong writing and in field producing skills
- Knowledge of digital post-production process using Adobe and Apple software
- Demonstrates a clear point of view with the ability to articulate ideas clearly and effectively