Our client is hiring a full-time Digital Content Specialist, base in Chicago’s West Loop. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to work closely with our digital marketing manager as the company continues to grow. The ideal candidate is someone who is creative, organized, self-sufficient, and passionate about the brands (and loves being eco-friendly).
The Digital Content Specialist will play an active role in the development of Ello, ZULU, and Pogo’s content strategy and initiatives. Under the supervision of the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and in partnership with External Agencies, the Digital Content Manager will lead content creation, test and measure all digital marketing initiatives, and optimize for what drives growth on all digital platforms.
This role will report to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager.
• Assist the Marketing team in the planning & execution of each brand’s marketing strategy.
• Develop and manage content strategy that delivers intended messaging for each brand and supports marketing plans and key performance indicators.
• Collaborate with team to design and localize content in support of campaigns and each channel’s marketing plans.
• Ensure creative consistency (i.e. brand voice, tone, channel and target authenticity, etc.) across all paid & unpaid channels.
• Develop effective and creative web assets, such as blogs, landing pages, and other web content, with the goal of improving the client journey and conversion rates.
• Manage and execute email marketing campaigns for the Ello & ZULU brands.
• Work with social media manager to develop content calendar including key campaigns throughout the year.
• Ensure Paid Ad assets are up-to-date and being changed every couple of weeks to maintain fresh content.
• Keep up to date with industry best practices as well as emerging digital content and trends.
• Engage with media partners (i.e. Pinterest, Facebook, TikTok) to identify new opportunities within each platform.
Please Submit the Following
• A few short paragraphs explaining you’d be a good fit for this role
• Links to published work
• (Optional) Links to your social media accounts such as a personal blog, Instagram, TikTok, or Pinterest
• Authorized to work in the U.S. the next two years
• Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field.
• 1-2 years or experience creating digital assets, managing websites, and digital marketing projects.
• Experience with analytics, tracking and publishing tools, and strong ability to analyze and leverage data for impact.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator who understands how to showcase our brands through different visual channels and multiple mediums.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and can manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• SEO experience is a plus.
• Full-Time, Monday-Friday, days
• Currently working remote. We will shift to a hybrid plan with 2-3 days in the office in early 2022.
Chicago, West Loop