We’re seeking a Copywrit? er to join our Digital Copy team. Our Digital Copy team ? is part of our Global Digital Design team. We’re l? ooking for someone who will join our team of editors and w? riters, bringing subject matter expertise (writing for e-com? merce and product copy in the style/footwear industry) and%2? 0a passion for sneaker culture and storytelling. Your role w? ill focus on seasonal narrative work, product copy to fuel%2? 0wholesale and client direct, .com site experience and perfo? rmance marketing copy.
WHAT WILL YO? U WORK ON?
You will play a p? art in bringing all of that copy to life. On any given%2? 0day as a Digital Copywriter for Global Digital Design, your? role will include writing product copy to support our seaso? nal footwear, accessories and clothing collections and writing%2? 0copy to fuel our consumer journeys across converse.com, ema? il and paid social. All of this copy will bring to life%?20the brand, our tone of voice and be centered around our%?20audience. We’re seeking someone with a collaborative%2? 0attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset who takes initiative,%2? 0isn’t shy to voice their point of view, has knowl? edge and passion for sneaker and youth culture and loves the? brand. The work will be challenging, never boring, and%?20we expect you’ll be an integral part of the creati? ve team bringing new digital experiences and solutions to the%?20brand.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?%?3C/b>
In addition to the team of wri? ters you will be a part of, on a daily basis you will%?20be collaborating with the functions on our Global Digital De? sign team consisting of designers at all levels and project ? managers. You’ll also spend a lot of time with the? experience strategists, members of the Brand team, UX tea? m, Geography Digital teams and Product Teams.
WHAT YOU BRING:
&? bull; Passion for the Brand and passion for creating high-? quality work
• Someone who is dri? ven, strategic, accountable, empathetic, resourceful, thinks? critically, takes initiative and has strong interpersonal ski? lls
• Experience in writing for e? -commerce and the digital ecosystem with knowledge around perf? ormance marketing, SEO, A/B testing and writing for differ? ent consumer segments
• Ability to%?20socialize and present creative work in a compelling and pers? uasive way to cross-functional partners and senior leadership
• Craft and develop digital content? and storytelling with our Gen-Z consumer in mind
• Growth Mindset. Be open to, and con? stantly in search of, growth opportunities. Commit to traini? ng and development as a regular part of your job. Enable%2? C engage, empower and celebrate a world-class team and cul? ture.
• Resist complacency and th? e status quo. Be convinced there can always be a better ? way and resolve to be open minded about the opportunity to%2? 0elevate
YOUR ROLES & RESPONSIB? ILITIES:
• Under direction%?20from the Sr. Copy Manager writes copy to fuel sell-in,? product copy and copy to fuel our digital consumer journeys?
• Learn, understand and maintain? the tone of voice and copy style-guides
• Learn, understand and maintain best prac? tices for copy
• Actively gains k? nowledge of Converse’s products (digital) and processe? s, trends, the consumer and the communities we stand for%2? C and overall marketplace culture.
&bull? ; Gains knowledge around our physical product (the sneakers%?20and clothing) each season
• Alw? ays seeking information and consuming content from media partner? s and industry news
• Values diff? erences; behaves with sensitivity toward differences in cultural? norms. Seeks out diverse perspectives and talents of others?
• Excellent communication and team? work skills
• Takes initiative to%2? 0consistently update team leader (Sr. Copy Manager) and pr? oject managers
• Bachelor of Arts in Writing,%?20Communications, Journalism or a related field
• 4+ years of writing experience in a corpora? te or agency environment required, preferably as a copywriter%?20for a major brand, e-commerce company or digital design ? agency
• Expert command of the En? glish language (including spelling, grammar, punctuation)<%2? Fp>
• Creative, bold, and digitally s? avvy
• A genuine passion for digi? tal marketing and the online space with a knowledge of digit? al commerce, performance marketing (email, paid social and%2? 0other media) SEO writing, A/B testing, writing for diff? erent and multiple target audiences, and social media platform? s
• Experience writing compelling a? nd creative email, editorial and other online marketing materi? al
• Must be a self-starter, ? comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment,? organized, detail oriented, collaborative and flexible &bul? l; Able to manage multiple and competing work priorities, ? demands and changes